product info for the Hornady gmx Superformance .270 Winchester
Increment your rifle’s exhibition up to 200 fps without additional chamber pressure, pull back, gag impact, temperature affectability, fouling, or loss of precision.
Superformance utilizes reformist fuels that take your number one V-MAX, NTX, SST, GMX, and InterLock, slugs to levels of execution that are basically out of reach with ordinary ammo.
It IS advanced science!
- IT IS FAST: 100 to 200 fps quicker than traditional ammo.
- IT IS ACCURATE: Uncompromising precision without expanded felt draw back.
- CONSISTENT: Unfailing execution across a wide scope of temperatures.
- VERSATILE: This new variety of ammo is accessible in 17 Hornet to 444 Marlin, and is alright for use in all gun types, including quick firing rifles, switch weapons and siphon activities.
Purchase Hornady ammunition and projectiles that are exact, steady, and consistently trustworthy.
Caution: California’s Proposition 65
Determinations for Hornady Gmx Superformance .270 Winchester:
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Number of Rounds: 20
- Projectile Type: Gilding Metal eXpanding (GMX)
- Shot Weight: 130 grain
- Cartridge Case Material: Brass
- Gag Velocity: 3190 ft/s
- Bundle Type: Box
- Groundwork Location: Centerfire
- Sectional Density: 0.242
- Gag Energy: 2937 ft-lbs
- G1 Ballistic Coefficient: 0.46
- Application: Large Game, Medium Game
Components of Hornady Superformance .270 Winchester 130 Grain Gilding Metal eXpanding Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- Demonstrated Hornady Bullets: Superformance ammo is stacked with Hornady V-MAX, NTX, SST, GMX, and InterLock, shots for a definitive in exhibition, regardless the game.
- Reformist Hornady Powders: Superformance Propellants are the core of Superformance ammo and usher in another time of execution.
- Case And Primer: Like all Hornady® ammo, our Superformance® adjusts utilize the best cases and preliminaries accessible. Predictable parts mean reliable shooting in the field.
- Hornady Superformance .270 Winchester 130 Grain Gilding Metal eXpanding Centerfire Rifle Ammunition
The GMX is a sleek bullet with a high ballistic coefficient of .415 (for a .30 caliber, 150-grain bullet) and proved to be accurate in my rifles. I shot it in the Knight KP1 and a Remington 700. Accuracy in both rifles was in the upper percentile of factory loads tested in these guns.