Features and Benefits
- 500-round box
- Brass casings
- .22 caliber
- 36-grain hollow point
- 1.5 MOA accuracy at 100 yards
- 1,260 fps velocity
- 24,000 psi energy
Specifications on the monarch 22lr ammo
- Number of rounds: 500
- Grain weight: 36
What’s in the monarch 22lr ammo Box
- Monarch .22 Long Rifle 36-Grain Rimfire Ammunition
Rimfire ammunition is a type of firearm metallic cartridge whose primer is located within a hollow circumferential rim protruding from the base of its casing. When fired, the gun’s firing pin will strike and crush the rim against the edge of the barrel breech, sparking the primer compound within the rim, and in turn ignite the propellant within the case.
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
- Item will only be shipped using Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 states only.