Winchester AA 28 Gauge Super Sport Target Loads
Features and Benefits
- 3/4 oz. shot
- 1,300 fps
- Recommended for hunting upland birds and for sporting clays
- 25-round box
- 28 gauge
- 2-3/4″ shell length
- Shot Type: Lead
- Gauge/bore: 28
- Number of rounds: 25
- Shell length (in.): 2-3/4
- Species: Dove/Quail
- Shot size: 7-1/2
- Ounce shot: 3/4
What’s in the Winchester AA 28 Gauge Box
- Winchester AA 28 Gauge Super Sport Target Loads
Important Product and Safety Information
- You must be 18 or older to purchase Rifle or Shotgun Ammunition and 21 or older to purchase Handgun Ammunition. In ordering this product, you certify that you are of legal age and satisfy your jurisdiction’s legal requirements to purchase this product.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition. Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- The sale or shipment of this product to residents of certain jurisdictions is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
- We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
The next most popular sizes are 28 gauge and .410 bore. Both the 10 gauge and 16 gauge, while less commonplace, are still available in the United States.
Winchester AA 28 Gauge Super Sport Target Loads 2 ammo is a high-velocity option for the serious Sporting Clays shooter. AA Shotshells feature a high-strength hull providing reliable performance and reload ability along with a specially engineered was designed to increase pattern performance and reduce recoil for high-volume shooters.The high-quality primer and powder guarantee reliable ignition, whereas the onerous lead shot breaks many clays. His is also premium shotgun ammo for hunting doves, quail, ruffed grouse, and other upland games.
- Designed for longer sporting clays ranges.
- Extra-heavy loads of shot and powder.
- Concentric and premium lead shot.
- High-quality primers and powder.
- Reloadable hulls.
- Premium ammo for hunting upland birds.