Measured for hid convey at 17.8 ounces, the Sig Sauer P365 Nitron X-Ray NS 9mm Compact 10-Round Pistol offers a 10+1 limit. It’s produced using hardened steel with a Nitron finish and a polymer grasp. Incorporates XRAY3 day/night sights. +P appraised.
Elements and Benefits
- SIG frill rail
- Polymer hold
- Self-loader, striker-terminated activity with a 10+1 limit
- Miniature conservative casing produced using Nitron-completed treated steel
- Appraised for +P ammo
- Standard trigger
- SIGLITE XRAY3 day/night sights
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Metal completion: Nitron
- Activity: Striker Fired
- Grasp: Polymer
- Item weight: 17.8 ounces
- Manual Safety: No
- Item Length (in.): 5.8
- Style: Pistol
- Magazine limit: 10+1
- Barrel length (in.): 3.1
- Type: 9mm Luger
- Rifle Ammo Type: Centerfire
What’s in the Box
- 10-round magazine
- 10-round flush magazine
- Sig Sauer P365 Nitron X-Ray NS 9MM Compact 10-Round Pistol
Significant Product and Safety Information
- You should be an occupant of the state chose for pickup.
- We suggest the utilization of defensive eyewear at whatever point utilizing or close to the utilization of this thing.
- Guns bought online are sent to your neighborhood as chosen in the checkout interaction.
- Kindly note that all gun buys require substantial US government-provided ID and related gun administrative work.