CZ-USA Dan Wesson DWX Pistol 19-Round Black with Red Grips and Trigger
CZ-USA Dan Wesson DWX Pistol
It started as an experiment — a grand melding of Dan Wesson and CZ pistols. Borrowing the crisp single action fire control group of a DW 1911 and combining it with the ergonomics and capacity of a CZ, the resulting pistol emerged as something great.
Designed initially for competition use, the Dan Wesson DWX has evolved into much more than that, with both full-size and compact variants. Its locked breech barrel system is simple, ditching the standard 1911 link system and using CZ-style takedown via the slide stop. The easier take-down will be familiar to any hammer-fired CZ owner, as is removing the Match-grade barrel due to the bushing-less barrel system that resembles a P-10 or P-09/P-07.
Double-stack magazines boost the capacity of the full-size to 19+1 with flush bases, and many standard 1911 parts enable gunsmiths and competitive shooters to tune the X just the way they like it. Sights are easily customized, using a 1911-style dovetailed sight in the front and a CZ Shadow 2 style sight cut in the rear.
With the grip angle and contours that have made the CZ 75 a stand-out in the realm of pistol ergonomics, the Dw DWX is a natural fit to most hands. The full-size DWX uses standard CZ 75 grips, while the compact DWX uses those from a 75 Compact. Corresponding magwells for the 75 series are compatible as well.
With so many ways to tune and customize, the DWX is sure to shine in USPSA Limited Division!
Full-size DWX pistols use a magazine based on the P-09/P-10 F, while compact variants use that of a 75 Compact.
Features of the dwx
• Fiber Optic, For those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background.
• Adjustable Rear Sight, Great at the range, this sight is adjustable for height and has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture.
• CZ-75 Profile Frame, For exceptional grip and ergonomics
• Front Serrations, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks.
• Top Rib, A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare.
• Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
• Flat K style trigger
• Ambi Safety, Grip Safety, An ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters.
• Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
• Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
Specifications on the dan wesson dwx
Delivery Information for the dan wesson dwx
Must Ship to FFL Dealer
The innovative Dan Wesson DWX for sale is a hybrid handgun melding the crisp action of a DW 1911 with the ergonomic design and capacity of a CZ pistol. Engineered for competition, but ideal for use in any shooting venue, the DWX comes in 9mm or 40 S&W and features CZ-style takedown, a 15 or 19-round capacity with double-stack magazines, a flat K-Style trigger, checkering on the front strap and mainspring housing, fiber optic front and adjustable rear sights, red low-profile aluminum grips, an ambidextrous safety, and a 1913 Picatinny rail.
With its black duty finish and scarlet red accents, and the ability to tune and customize to the needs of the operator, these full-size and compact Dan Wesson guns are real showstoppers in both looks and performance. If you are searching for the best Dan Wesson DWX price in the industry, you have found it at The Outdoor Ammory.
There are no reviews yet.